2013/10/03

Stripe x Denim

  
  
  

Outer: Bangkok / Inner: Zara / Shorts: Bangkok /
Bag: Bangkok / Watches: Swatch

//

Hey hey, the outfit is all from Bangkok, damn cheap!! I was totally crazy when I was shopping there, I will never saw the same price in M'sia. I love my stripe blazer so so much!! It was like super cool I must buy it, and I did.LOL. Thinking to pair with some casual or Office look next time. And did you see the details of my shorts?? so niceee and it was only 150 Bath, how could I not buying them? Believe me, when I was in Bkk, things that over 400 Bath is still expensive to me, I was so regret not buying more.  

哈比, 我身上几乎全部都是在曼谷的战利品,超便宜的!! 我都快疯了我,那里的价钱我从来没有在这里看到。这件蓝色线条的外套是我的新欢,超美丽对吧,不买哪行啊!! 过后想用它来搭一些比较休闲或者女强人感的穿搭。还有还有,我好喜欢我的短裤,贴布和铆钉太酷了,重点是才150泰铢耶!!太便宜了! 相信我,我在曼谷时,所有东西只要要价超过400泰铢的我都会嫌贵了哈哈,好后悔没有买多一点哦!!


13 comments:

  1. i love this casual style so much, bangkok is shopping heaven. even, i never go there. but people saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason's shot? hmmhmm, the light :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this outfit, but it's still interesting. The stripes really bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some really cool shorts, i must say :)

    halfwhiteboy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woots, this make me miss Bangkok. I want to shop there too.
    Great outfit. I really like the stripe shirt and shos.


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


    Cassandra | Backtofive
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jacket girl! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Please let me know if you're interested.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I liked it so much! I am hosting a new fashion giveaway http://hind-toufga.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shoes! looking lovely in stripe shirt too! <3

    Check out my new Halloween post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your shorts! Pretty outfit! *u*

    xx, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the edgy touch on this outfit! so cool :)
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is awesome! To be in trend of modern fashion, see yourself in booty enhancing jeans! They seriously reshape your body.

    ReplyDelete